At Contemporary Nutrition, we work as a team to provide our patients with the most excellent care around. Each patient is treated for their individual needs. We use motivational interviewing to address each patient's individual concerns. Our employees enjoy their work, helping each patient achieve their goals, whether it is answering a patient's call, checking a patient in, or researching those hard to find answers for a patient. In staff meetings, we review patient cases to assure that all of our patients are receiving the best care possible. We share Christian based values, and hope that our patients are blessed with their personal care.
Are you ready for a position where you can work independently along side a great team of Registered Dietitian-Nutritionists?
At Contemporary Nutrition, we work as a team to provide our patients with customized healthy meal plans for all stages of life. Each patient is assessed using motivational interviewing and treated for their individual needs, based on their lifestyle, favorite foods, family dynamics, and health concerns. Our practice encourages our RDNs to grow in the areas of nutrition to which they are passionate, then share cutting edge research and advancements with the rest of the team.
Contemporary Nutrition, Inc. is a private practice celebrating 17 years
seeking a self-motivated Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist to join our team!
We are blessed to have an incredible group of Registered Dietitians, who work primarily independent, yet still interactively with the rest of the dietetic team, support staff, and referring multidisciplinary medical providers.
Qualified Applicant Requirements:
• Provide Medical Nutrition Therapy for the following diagnoses: Weight Management, Peak Performance, Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, PCOS, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Gastric Reflux, Gastric Bypass, Gastric Banding, Gastric Sleeve, Crohn's Disease, Eating disorders, Pulmonary disorders, Cancer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Anemia, etc.
• Perform nutrition assessment, diagnosis, intervention and monitoring of patients
• Provide medical nutrition therapy and nutrition care to meet health and /or patient goals
• Develop educational materials and tools as needed
• Read & interpret lab results
• Recommend appropriate vitamins and nutritional supplements
• Chart / write patient reports to monitor patient progress & correspond with physicians
RDN eligible may apply and will be considered dependent on obtaining state license
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year
Benefits include a comprehensive healthcare plan, 10 paid holidays, accrued PTO, annual cost of living increases, longevity bonuses, and performance incentives.
Location: New Bern, NC
Submit a cover letter, resume and our application to admin @ contemporarynutrition.org